Karate experience tour
for international school trip students
What this tour features:
* Students can learn about the martial arts culture and history of Japan as part of school education.
* Each student can experience Kawara-wari (smashing roof tiles),
which contributes to raise their feelings of unity and achievement (a 1-cm thick wooden plate that is breakable by beginner will be used).
* Our instructor demonstrates karate "kata" form during the course.
* The instructor is a former member of the Japan National Team, who appeared in the world karate championship, with the rich experience of teaching international students.
Plate breaking by students
Learn culture and history
Concentration through meditation
Karate kata form demonstration
[Woman karate master] Mika Hamai
- Kyokushin Karate, 5th Dan, and a former member of the Japan National Team
- Graduated from the Faculty of Commerce, Chuo University
- Certified childminder, approved by an NPO, Shin Hoiku Gakkai
Mika presides as the head of Kyokushin Hamai Group, one of the worldwide Kyokushin groups after taking it over 5 years ago. She also presides over the karate school in Tokyo, friendly to children and beginners, operating 3 karate dojos in Nakano-sakaue, Yoyogi-uehara, and Yotsuya and teaching about 300 students.
[Promotional officer] Hiroshi KATO
- Promotional officer of Japanese companies and culture
- Graduated from the faculty of Literature, Waseda University
Hiroshi is the secretary general of Kyokushin Hamai Group, backing up Mika and other members for general affairs and global marketing. He also manages a translation company, Techno Pro Japan, Inc., and serves as secretary general of Glocal Solutions Japan, a global development organization in Japan, supporting the overseas promotion of Japanese companies and culture.
[Hours] Choose your preferred hours below:
30 min. / 1 hr. / 1.5 hrs. / 2 hrs.
[No. of participants] * A group of 30 students or more needs to be divided into separate sessions held at different time.
At least 10 up to 30
Bring your own drink, wearing comfortable clothing.
An English interpreter can be added as an option ( USD 55/ EUR50 per class)
[Fee] Choose your preferred course hours (tax is excluded below).
30 min.: USD 33/ EUR30 per student
1 hr.: USD 37 / EUR34 per student
1.5 hrs.&2 hrs.: USD 42 / EUR38 per student
(USD 37 / EUR34 per student for more than 20 students)
[Cancellation policy] * Japan time
Cancellation after the 13th day prior to the time of the tour applied
from booking confirmation: 10% of the entire fee will be charged as cancellation fee.
Cancellation after the 14th day prior to the time of the tour applied: 30% of the entire fee will be charged
Cancellation after the 7th day prior to the time of the tour applied: 50% of the entire fee will be charged
Send the information about your organization from this page.
NKC Building 4F, 2-2-13 Honmachi, Nakano-ku, Tokyo
[Train] Oedo Line / Marunouchi Line Nakano-sakaue Station 5 min walk
[Bus]from Shinjuku Station 10 minutes in front of “Nakano-sakaue Bus Stop”